Monday, January 31, 2005

Tito Lits High School Yearbook Photo


Thanks to my former classmate and batchmate Robert Pucio who now lives in Texas for this scanned likeness of Tito Lits.

Don Bosco Tech. Inst. (Mandaluyong, Rizal Philippines)High School Class of 71.

It's good to have reconnected with old school buddies - from elementary through high scool.

Let me quote a portion of one of my email posting to our Yahoo!Groups site:

For a long time I've searched for familiar names of former classmates on the Net, hoping to connect with anyone, but to no avail. Many of us have spent many of our formative years in Don Bosco, that in many ways, it was like a second home, a part of my extended family. It feels good to know that I've somehow reconnected with many of you guys who I've shared many wonderful times and experiences.

As we get older (and wiser) we realize that relationships are more important than many of things we used to chase after.

I look forward to someday, Lord willing, be able to fly back home and attend a homecoming and meet many of you former batch mates, classmates, face to face, look you in the eyes, and say "it nice to see you once again".

Yeah baby- cheers!!!

1 comment:

Lito G. Espinosa said...

Hi J,
Appreciate your comments bro.
Thanks!!