Saturday, January 29, 2005

Don Bosco Mandaluyong, HS 71

Don Bosco Mandaluyong High School Batch of 1971

Was lost and now am found

I feel so blessed to run into Jojo Vicencio at the Don Bosco Forum web site -
http://www.donboscoforum.com/

I started this thread at http://users.boardnation.com/~don_bosco_forum/index.php?board=12;action=display;threadid=673;start=0

with this post:
"Boys and Girls, I am bery prowd to annoise that I just celebrated my 50th birdday
Meron bang mas matanda sa akin dito sa forum?
How old are you?
How do you feel about getting older? "

I got a post reply back from Jojo- turns out he is 51, older than me. :-)

I browsed his photos web site and found familiar faces. How many times have I searched the Internet for names of former classmates, hoping to find one listed, indexed, but to no avail. I'm glad I boasted about my age :-)

Yahoo! Groups - dbmhs_71 · Don Bosco Mandaluyong 1971

Found out later that our batch has a Forum / Message board at Yahoo!Groups. Isn't that great?!

Here are some photos from Jojo Vicencio's photo album site.

Tony Bernardo's Bday Celeb at Burbank Carlos, Alfelor, Marcial & Johnnie
Jojo, Edwin & Mon Bienvenida
Don Bosco Philippines of North America Alumni Association Grand Reunion
Batch of 71 dudes.
Golf organizers, sponsors, comedians, bodyguards, etc.
Over a bowl of steaming rice. And ulam. Hiding in New Jersey
Fr. Miguel's 50th Anniversary Celebration Tony with Rene Ramos
Bhupin & wife at son's engagement party Batch 71 in LA

No comments: