Tuesday, January 25, 2005

50th Birthday Celebration at Bill Wong's Restaurant


photo, l-r: brother Freddie aka Fidong, Tito Lits, to the right of the picture- daughter Pam and fiance Allen

Words are not enough to describe the emotions I felt that night we celebrated my 50th birthday anniversary. Even though I knew about the party ahead of time (hard to keep a secret from Tito Lits) I was overwhelmed by the preparation everyone involved put into this memorable evening. The decorations were awesome, the food was superb (as always with Bill Wong’s), and the company was just great. I will be posting the other photos on our Webshots photo album. Thank you to my brothers and sisters, my brother and sister-in-laws, cousins, church family, business associates, friends of the family, and most specially my wife Tita Nil and our three lovely children.

1 comment:

Lito G. Espinosa said...

It was great, and best of all, everyone enjoyed the get together.

Some of the guests came forward later in the evening and asked how they could join our family :-)

All the jerseys were accounted for :-)