Thursday, January 27, 2005

Tour De L'Ile of Montreal Moments

Yeah, I know, I should be posting the photos from the 50th Birthday Celebration at Bill Wong's as well as those from Freddie and Chanty's place. But, the thing is, I haven't uploaded them on to Webshots.

Meanwhile, here I am feeling kind of hoping and wishing it was biking season again, you know, summer like temperatures, although I'm ready to take a mountain bike back on to the bike path. The other day while driving along the Lachine canal, along the Lakeshore, I noticed that snow plows do clean the bike path. I mean, you don't see the ground, but, it should be good enough for a mountain bike, no need, I think, for studded tires. Well, I know that Uncle Phillip's got one of our older mountain bikes, don't know what state it's in, but I will surely check.

OK, here are some photos from the 2003 Tour De L'Ile Montreal. This was when I was still using the good old Kodak DC215 one mega pixel camera.

the Espitech Crew represented- Trish, Tito Lito, Pauly Boy Trish, Uncle Marv, Tito Lito, Paul- the start of an almost 2 hour wait and walk towards the starting line, wheeeeeeeew Timmyy, aka the Flash, and Trish, aka the whatever- think of something..
Pilo, Marv, Lito- next year we'll be with the Express group (you wish) Tim, Marv, Pilo- waiting, waiting, inching our way to the starting line move it folks- where's the washroom, I got to go, got to go
Paul (back), Tita Bebot, Auntie Lenny, Tim, Uncle Pilo (back)- yeah babyyyy, we're almost there- the Starting Line Auntie Lenny, Trish, and Aubrey- somewhere on Hochelaga St. Timmy and Paul showing off their tan line- pretty sure they were not showing us their muscles- what muscles?
wheww! Tito Lits giving his feet some fresh air Timmy and Auntie Lenny Auntie Lenny, Timmy, and Pauly
Pauly boy and Trish- that's my foot sticking out (Tito Lits) that'll make a great halloween costume dude I got you too Tita Bebot, aka Bebolicious Tito Pilo's loaded his Marco Polo minivan with all sorts of goodies- he forgot the portable bar-b-q

So, have you ridden your bike lately?

No comments: