Thursday, March 09, 2006

FYI- Trial update--Kelly-Anne Drummond

Email update from Pam (forward) regarding Kelly-Anne's murder trial

Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 15:40:56 -0500
Subject: Trial update--Kelly-Anne Drummond

Please forgive the mass e-mail, but I thought it would be the easiest way to deliver a message to all of you. Although a year and a half has passed since Kelly-Anne's death, I know many of you think of her often.

As you may have heard, the trial for the man accused of Kelly-Anne's murder has started in Montreal. The proceedings are scheduled to begin in front of a Jury on March 14. Please don't hesitate to contact me (or any of the Drummonds) if you have any questions or if you would like to attend the trial. Although nothing can be done to bring back our dear friend, I hope and pray that her accused murderer will recieve an appropriate punishment for his crime.

Also, as a reminder, I have been keeping a blog on the internet in memory of Kelly-Anne, which you are welcome to visit at any time. If you have any photos or stories about Kelly-Anne that you would like to share, I would be very grateful if you e-mailed me.

The address of the blog is http://kadrummond.blogspot.com

Please feel free to forward this message on to any other friends of Kelly-Anne.

Hope things are well for all of you,

R A

No comments: