Thursday, March 02, 2006

Unbelievably busy

Yep, yep - unbelievably busy or possibly organize / disorganize chaos :)

Haven't posted for quite sometime.

Just want to gather my thoughts for a moment - pulling from here and there and everywhere.

First thought comes to mind - tax time. Time to prepare for my income tax return. The cliche about the two things in life that's for certain - death and taxes, I believe, still holds true. Well, if it is something that needs to be done, don't put it off, just do it! No more later, tomorrow, when I get around to it thinking. As in all other things that needs to get done - just do it!! Law of the harvest - what you plant you will sow.

Yesterday - visited with Ashley at the Catherine Booth Rehab Hospital. It was a double blessing as I ran into my long lost, long out of contact with, Comare who happens to have been working there for the last few months. I am godfather to their second child / son who is now 28 years old. I was in the company of Dave, Karen, and Trish- should have brought my camera, well, next time maybe.

From the hospital we went to Dilallo's Burger for lunch - yummy!!

Trish's got a week off from school. She'll be registering for her driving class, Lord willing today of tomorrow. Class starts Monday. Would be nice to have a back up driver on long drives as Tita Nil doesn't drive- nope, she does not drive. Oh yeah, she drives me nuts sometimes :)))

Tomorrow we're celebrating Pam's birthday, dinner at a Szechuan restaurant near Fairview.

I am glad I emptied some of my thoughts here, lots more, but, this is it for now.

There's been a lot of activities, family events, recently, with pictures to be posted.

Blessings to all who came by to visit!!

Tito Lits

No comments: