Saturday, November 11, 2006

Friday Night Out

The quest for some new footwear, two pairs of dress boots 1 (burgundy) and 2 (black) specifically, yielded a good find, I thought, at Aldo Shoes at Fairview Shopping Center- Pointe Claire.

Pleased with the result, after doing some more 'window' shopping at Fairview we decided to head out to Chenoy's, the one nearby, on Boul. St. Jean, for dinner. We haven't had smoked meat sandwich, one of Chenoy's claim to fame, for awhile, it was unanimous.

Tita Nil, Trish, Pam, Allen, and I, guided by my GPS navigation, drove towards our destination. I mentioned my GPS because, although I knew a more direct route, or so I thought, the GPS was taking me through a different route. Ever so curious, I followed the suggested route, which took us on a round about way to get to Chenoy's, but probably in the same amount of time if I had taken the usual route I know.

Pauly boy, you're missing in these photos- I hope you miss our company. Join us next time, won't you?


Allen and Pam


Trish and Dad


Trish, Dad aka Tito Lits, and Mom aka Tita Nil


I think this is a photo of the restaurant's napkin. Good shot Pam :-).

No comments: