Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Tito Lits



Thanks for the photo Pam - I wab you!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

MAKING IT EASIER FOR "OLD EYES" TO READ FINE Print - not a joke

Why didn't someone tell me this a long time ago?

This is for everyone over 50 whose eyesight isn't what it used to be.

I just found out about it, and thought I would pass the information on. It's very useful when trying to read small e-mail print (especially in the early hours).


If you hold down the Ctrl key on your key board and turn the small wheel in the middle of your mouse, the print size will change -- it will either get larger or smaller -- depending on which way you turn the wheel.

You can also scroll down some of your e-mails using just the wheel.

Pass this on to other friends who may find it very useful....I'm glad I was told.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

No comments: