Friday, November 02, 2007

Dinner with Tita Nil

Just the two us, quiet dinner, at Arahova Souvlaki on Brunswick Blvd, D.D.O.

Tita Nil asked me what I wanted for dinner. I replied that I'd rather that we go eat out- again ;-)(we had lunch earlier at Fairview Shopping Center, courtesy of Cafe Depot on the second floor).

Earlier we thought we'd be going to VIP in Chinatown, possibly meeting up with Uncle Pilo, but it didn't work out, they had somewhere else to go.

We drove to Marathon Souvlaki but the place was packed, possibly people who went to see a movie at Cinema Guzzo, just next door to the restaurant. We didn't want to wait so we decided to check out Arahova (I had Lamb chops in my mind). ;-)






Exhibit / Play to raise awareness about Cancer, taken at Fairview Shopping Center - there's a judge, lawyer and defendant, a mock jail cell, etc.



Lamb chop platter - $19.95


Tita Nil checks out the commotion upstairs on the second floor where a company party is in progress


Tita Nil's Chicken Gyro platter - $12.95

Coffee was $1.75 (refills)

A little over $40.00 with tip- not bad.

No comments: