Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Maiden ride with Giro Atmos helmet

Rode once again from Pierrefonds near Sources blvd to the Kirkland Colisee via the Pierrefonds Blvd. bike path, turning left on Château Pierrefonds and winding my way through the Kirkland side streets. I'm glad I found my way around going to and coming back.

33.9 km ride, strong winds heading west, tail wind going back

reaching the Kirkland Colisee parking lot, Kirkland, QC

casting a shadow

Giro Atmos helmet

light grey, almost white

rear

front

posted earlier this comment: "the giro atmos helmet is so light, my head feels like it's not covered, i mean, lots of air flowing through and breezing through, cooling my head, as if it's exposed, nothing covering it, i had to check a couple of times just to make sure the helmet was still there ;-))"
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: