Thursday, March 22, 2012

Lower your blood pressure by drinking Kangen Water

Got an email from an Enagic Kangen Water System customer / user that I had introduced to the wonderful amazing product.

I used only their initials for anonymity.

“Hi Lits

How are you all?

V and I are happy with the Kangen unit and water of course :)  I think we've had it now for almost 2 months.

Readings:

Prior to Kangen       Systolic        Diastolic

V                                    150           I forgot

E                                     120             85

Yesterday              Systolic        Diastolic

V                                      97            71

E                                   109            79

V calls kangen the magic water.  However, the readings are low than normal.  Is that due to kangen?  Does that occur to your other clients? I think we should see our doctor, but whaddya think from your end?

Thanks,

E”

Here’s a link to Wikipedia about blood pressure readings – what is considered normal, etc. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_pressure

image

Love this Kangen Water from my Enagic Kangen Water Machine / System.

Call us at 1-800-626-0664 – visit our website at : http://www.alkalineh2otoday.com/

No comments: