Monday, December 06, 2004

Pastor Dave and Barb expressing their appreciation to the members of the congregation present.

It was after this portion of the loosely orchestrated program we were going to present Barb with a beautiful bouquet of flowers. But, the flowers were nowhere to be found :(

While loading stuff from the church into my car- amplifier, mics, wires, etc, Colleen, the overall coordinator for this event, handed me the bouquet, and so taking it, I put the bouquet in the trunk of Paul's car (which I was going to drive to church). I asked Paul, Tita Nil, and Trish to go ahead, take may car, so they may start the set up, some decorations (balloons which were also in my car). I drove Paul's car to the restaurant, unloaded, set up, and all that stuff.

Paul had to leave early because of a basketball game his team was scheduled to play. He took his car with Barb's flowers in the trunk :(

I asked Colleen that I should make the explanation for the fiasco, and credit to our understanding brothers and sisters, specially Barb, grace was shown to Tito Lits :)


No comments: