Sunday, June 12, 2005

Two Ferries Ride

Uncle Pilo and I, for the first time this season, took the 'two ferries ride', from Pierrefonds to Ile Bizard, crossed the Riviere de Prairies (first ferry) to the Laval side, Laval to Deux Montagnes (Two Mountains), then on to Oka, crossed the Lac Deux Montagnes (I could be wrong with the name of this body of water) from Oka to the Hudson side, from Hudson to Dorion (passing through Vaudreuil), to Pincourt, then on to Ile Perrot, cross the bridge over to the St. Anne de Bellevue side, to Senneville, and finally back to Pierrefonds - whewww! :-)

PTL, it was a good, fun, and safe ride. Logged over 75kms (Pilo rode from their home in Lasalle, +25km for him). PTL for the strength, the health, and the beautiful sceneries along the way. His creation calls indeed!

We missed the company, as always, of the Manotick Gang and Tito Edmund. Lord willing, we will have many more opportunities to enjoy a bike ride together.

I'll post pictures and video clips when I return from my trip to Chicago. I will be attending a conference / workshop at Willowcreek Community Church in Barrington, Illinois.

No comments: