Wednesday, September 15, 2004

O, Siyeeeeeeeet!!

Reminds me of Fil-Am stand up comic Rex Navarrete .

In connection with the ride this evening, see post entitled "Need to unwind..."; I overtook these 4 guys on mountain bikes, somewhere along the Sallabery bike path in Dollard des Ormeaux, I wasn't going fast, wasn't my intention to challenge anyone for a race, I was probably doing around 25kph. One of them gave chase, riding along side, this guy asked me if I wanted to race. I replied that he was probably too fast for me. Nevertheless, he sped up in front, a couple of kicks after, I passed him, last I heard from him was "oh siyeeeeeeeeet!!"

Another one bites the dust :))

On the turn around, where it is much easier to build up speed, I passed them while cruising at 38kph. Yeah baby!

Lesson to learn: don't mess with a cyclist on a road bike who is wearing a TDF Yellow Jersey!! :))

No comments: