Sunday, February 20, 2005

Sunday morning, bright and early

Good morning star shine (or sunshine?) the earth says hello...- so goes a line in a song from the 70s or maybe even late 60s :-)

Thanks be to God for another sunny day in Montreal.

Up early, which is good. I prefer to be prepared ahead of time rather than go through the morning being stressed out because I was unprepared and running late, trying to make up for lost time. I mean, you know you have to be somewhere early (in church for me this morning), and just like what the Nike commercial says, "Just Do It!"- down with procrastination.

Had a good visit with Collin at the Jewish (General Hospital) with Dave and Karen M yesterday, Saturday afternoon. We stopped by for a yummy bowl of Vietnamese soup just across the hospital before heading home. I decided to invite (with the OK of Tita Nil) them for dessert (apple pie from Rockaberry's) and coffee and they accepted. They ended up staying for dinner after which we watched the NBA All Star shooting, slam dunk contests.

I'm all set to lead worship today, just need to adjust chording in a couple of the songs we'll be singing. I have chorded them a little low(key of D, better in G).

More later- I wish you all a beautiful and Godly day!!

Tito Lits

--
Your Clean Air Solution To Indoor Air Pollution
Web Site: http://www.airpurifiers-r-us.com
Toll Free: 1-800-626-0664, 1-888-395-0330
Fax: 1-419-710-9876
E-mail: lge@airpurifiers-r-us.com

No comments: