Thursday, February 24, 2005

The Three Musketeers


We will be missing you bro, Pastor K aka Pastor Kevin aka Kevin aka Kevin Kaechele.

It was sometime in April of 2004 when Pastor Dave, then our church's senior pastor, showed me Kevin's CV. I recognized his name right away. I had read earlier, in the Christian and Missionary Alliance of Canada web site, about this youth pastor who cycled across Canada to raise money for Bibles to be sent to South America (will check accuracy of location). Anyway, needless to say, I was impressed.

At that time we were looking for a youth pastor. I saw more than a youth pastor in Kevin; I saw a cycling buddy as well :-)

Coincidentally, it was that same day when Pastor Dave and I were awaiting confirmation about his biological family that he's long lost and possibly found. Background: Pastor Dave was given up for adoption when he was a year old or so. This is a long story, almost like an Oprah like material to share- Lord willing I get to share that here sometime soon. Cut to the chase- pastor Dave, by the Grace and Mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ, has been reunited with his biological Mom, two sisters, and brother. Praise the Lord Who works all things in His perfect timing.

Pastor K, I will miss you brother- friends and brothers forever bro!!

Picture, left to right: Dave Maye, Kevin, Tito Lits

No comments: