Tuesday, March 22, 2005


Clowning around while Mom is inside the ER of St. Mary'’s Hospital waiting for her test result. Thank God it was a false alarm, nothing serious - another one of her indigestive digestive attack (go figure that out).
There'’s, left to right, Trish, Dad, Wena, and Tito Lits.
The next or adjacent post shows a much earlier photo, I gave it the title “"The Simple Life"”, circa late 1970s.
I look back and see these photos and I couldn'’t help but be amazed at God'’s mercy and grace in my life as well as the life of the family He’'s blessed and surrounded me with.

1 comment:

Lito G. Espinosa said...

thanks j, we were relieved to find out that it was one of those indigestion attacks as a result of mom eating seafood that's not well cooked / cleaned (maybe), like raw seafood.

matigas din kasi ang ulo :-)