Saturday, May 21, 2005

May 21, Saturday Morning Ride

May 21, Saturday Morning Ride

Cloudy sky: cloudy, overcast, 13C, showers sky: showers, 30km winds - what a great day for a group ride.



Departure Gate

Welcome to our group ride- Anderson (between Trish and Tito Lits) and Edmund (to the right of Pilo)

Trish pushing on the pedal - Circuit Gilles Villeneuve (Grand Prix Circuit, Ile Notre Dame, Montreal, QC)

A couple of laps around the Circuit Gilles Villeneuve- Edmund, Pilo, Tito Lits, and Marv.

Another photo opp before heading back to the Lachine Canal bike path.

I am strong, I'm invincible - I love to ride my bike.

Lenny coming in for the pit stop or should I say photo stop.

Group photo with the official EEG Biking Society Montreal background.

With Tito Lits

We wanted to take the train home. Old CP Rail caboose at the Lachine Canal bike path.

With Tito Lits

No comments: