Sunday, May 29, 2005

Queen of the mountain - Genevieve Jeanson is once again queen of the mountain.

Report filed by our roving reporter, new biking buddy, Edmund.



Tito Lits,

First of all I would like to congratulate Paul for his new car. Paul, always drive carefully... This afternoon after I finish my part time job I went to Cote De Neiges to watch the Coup Dumonde Montreal and I took some pictures. I wish we're all together to watch the event. I called Pilo but, unfortunately he was not available to join me. By the way, Pilo and myself are going to ride this morning around 7:00 a.m. and we're going to try the Mont-Royal. I wish you can come to join me and Pilo. Take care & God Bless...

Edmund


Photos from the Montreal World Cup road cycling race Saturday courtesy of Edmund.


Montreal World Cup road cycling race Saturday courtesy of Edmund


Montreal World Cup road cycling race - Cote Des Neiges Road, near the Cote Des Neiges Cemetery


All women road bike race


what started out as an overcast, cool morning, turned out to be an ideal day for road bike racing

1 comment:

Lito G. Espinosa said...

like a pro si kuya Edmund :)