Monday, October 03, 2005

Today's Ride

Beautiful sunny day (tomorrow's forecast looks good too) for a bike ride. I had to make a tough decision- should I go for a bike ride during business hours, considering it's been quiet in the morning hours, and chance it, to answer calls from potential clients while riding my bike or should I wait until later in the afternoon? I have a meeting at church scheduled for 6PM and another at 7PM (Pastoral search committee mtg)- I went out for a ride :)


taken at the Colisee Kirkland parking lot

Rode, very carefully, through the pot hole infested stretch of Gouin Blvd, Senneville area, to the Town of St. Anne's, that's St. Anne De Bellevue.

Crossed back to the Chemin St. Marie side, passing through John Abbott College' campus.


Kirkland- the Colisee

Somehow, logged 45kms, climb a few hills along the way and loved it

No comments: