Friday, April 28, 2006

Another late afternoon ride to the Old Port of Montreal

It was a sunny but cold and windy afternoon. On the way to the Old Port of Montreal, pedaling through the Lachine Canal bike path, we had tail wind all the way. We were flying, averaging over 30 kph without working hard at it.


Tito Lits and Uncle Pilo, wearing their Ninja cycling costume


We decide to take a breather when we got to the Old Port. Pilo had his digital camera with him, with low batt indicator on, but we managed a few photos out of it.


I was looking at a distance, probably looking at incoming fellow cyclists, with phone in one hand, water bottle in the other, then Pilo said to stay put where I was, he's got a 'shot'. He took this one here, with the sun hidden behind me. Creative talaga si Tito Pilo.


Hold on a second, I have to take a call, but wait, just a little thirsty, let me take sip of my energy drink.


Tito Lits on the phone


Time to head back now, Tito Lits puts on his windbreaker.

A strong head wind stayed with us all the way as we headed back.

No comments: