Monday, April 17, 2006

Facing the Future Unafraid

April 17, 2006



Facing the Future Unafraid

By Dr. Robert Schuller

"And the Lord, He is the one who goes before you. He will be with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you; do not fear or be dismayed." - Deuteronomy 31:8

I have given four daughters away in marriage. Each time they were beautiful brides in long white gowns with their arms circled through mine, walking with nervous excitement down the aisle to meet their grooms and make their lifetime commitments in faith! Believe me, they really held onto my arm!



In the same way, God leads you down the aisle to be married to a great cause and a great project that awaits you today!

Loop your arm through God's and you will face your future unafraid! "The Lord, He is the one who goes before you. He will be with you, He will not leave you nor forsake you; do not fear nor be dismayed."

Affirmation: I have no fear of the future because I am completely convinced that the situations I have been thrust into are providential!

I am doing God’s work.

I am walking in the center of His will.

He is leading me.

I am following Him.

He is guiding me.

I am making His chosen decisions.

He only asks me to believe - that He may relieve!

He relieves me of responsibility when it's beyond me, and He knows when and where that is. So I sing with hope in my heart:

"Be not dismayed, whatever betide, God will take care of you. Beneath His wings of love abide, God will take care of you."

No comments: