Thursday, September 07, 2006

Another September to Remember Ride - whatever



Uncle Pilo was telling me that the reason why nobody else (bike riders in our family) wants to ride with us is that "we are too fast for them". But I think the reason they do not want to ride with Uncle Pilo and I is that "we stink", plain and simple as that. :))

I had to stop, 35 kph to 0 kph, to take a phone call from a prospective customer. Hopefully that contact will lead to another satisfied customer.



What da heck are you eating Tito Lits?? Are your hands clean, did you wash them before handling that, whatever that is?

Well, this, folks, is an Access Bar from Melaleuca. It's designed to help your body, during a workout, to utilize stored fat for energy. Amazing indeed!!



Thanks to Uncle Pilo's sophisticated phone cam from Nokia; sorry folks, I forgot what model it is, but let me tell you, it's an amazing piece of technological breakthrough.

Did I tell you that he's even got a flash to go with this phone cam? Truly amazing!

Anyways, as you can see, we're at the Old Port- yeah, yeah, yeah, you say "again they're at the Old Port". Well yous guys, how many times have you ridden your bike, to the Old Port and back to wherever, this season??

Back to the photo, I wanted to point out the background to you, not that I am not worthy of your attention, but let me call your attention to the background, the beautiful full moon. This is one of the many reasons why we enjoy riding- the beautiful views and scenery that we come across along the way, so much better than seeing them second or third hand on the TV screen.



Wow, what a beauty- nope, well yeah, me included, but look at the moon in the background. Thanks Uncle Pilo for your creative mind. Posted by Picasa

No comments: