Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Fairview Alliance Church's New Senior Pastor



Pastor Fady Nouneh

Born to a Catholic father and a Greek Orthodox mother, Maronite and Baptist grand mothers, I accepted the Lord as my personal Savior at the age 17, on December 29, 1979, in the Evangelical Baptist church (Lebanon). John 3:16 was my verse: For God so loved Fady… Saved at least 3 times from death during the war in Lebanon, God prepared me to serve Him starting with my theological studies in August 1987, in the Arab Baptist theological Seminary in Cyprus.

He used me at school, at the university and at the bank where I worked for 10 years (1981-1991). Many accepted the Lord, 3 of them are now pastors, 1 missionary. After getting 2 B.A.’s, in Accounting and Marketing, in Lebanon, I finished my M.A. in Theology and Doctor of ministry by correspondence, while working and serving the Lord in Montreal, with Bethany Bible College, Dothan, Alabama (1992-2000).

< rest of articlePosted by Picasa

No comments: