Thursday, August 10, 2006

Speed Spy Onboard


I believe the speed limit is at 70 mph on this stretch of highway, possibly somewhere along I-95 North, heading back to Montreal from Orlando, Florida. I do not want to risk getting a speeding ticket, specially in the US. As you can see, the speedometer reads 120 kph, which is approxiamtely 75 mph, a few lines over the speed limit.


I've got my cruise control locked on 120 kph, although at times, when I need to, I'd go a little bit faster to pass a slower moving vehicle. And when I do, I always try to have a faster vehicle ahead of me, just in case there is a speed trap up ahead.


Holding steady at just a few mph over the limit; besides, particularly when traveling in a convoy of 4 cars, everyone needs to stay together.

What handy high tech tools to have in the form of the FRS and the GPS navigation system. Do not leave home without them. Posted by Picasa

No comments: