Thursday, November 11, 2004

Spinning Room @ Home

Give to the Tito Lits Spinning Room Fund

IC EliteLooking for options to riding indoors as the cold weather riding conditions is quickly approaching.

Thanks to my buddy in Toronto, another biking addict :), I meant afficionado, Mr. OKA, I will have use of his bicycle trainer which he generously offered at a much depreciated price.

But, we really need two (for Paul and possibly Trish), if I'd like to be able to ride with somebody else, indoors; besides, it will be more fun.

Therefore I have looked at and I'm considering investing, yes, INVESTING, on a SPINNER CYCLE, like the one shown here. It is the Schwinn Pro model.

As a side note and reminder, my 50th birthday is coming up, very soon, January 2005, Lord willing. I am open to receiving advance donations to the "Tito Lits Spinning Room Fund".

Wouldn't it be nice that after one of our get togethers at our place, after eating more than our fair share of the world's food supply, you may have the opportunity to work some sweat out on the Spinning Machine? Huh, huh, huh! Good idea eh?!


1 comment:

Lito G. Espinosa said...

Thank you Tito Pilo- nakalista na yan :)You will receive your statement shortly.