Thursday, October 14, 2004

18C, sunny, 16km winds, let's meet at 53rd avenue


Pilo, this was taken on May 17,2004 Posted by Hello

Nice ride roadies- Paul and Tito Pilo.

Pilo was wondering earlier when the picture above was taken. He's lost a over 20 pounds (is that right?) since then and a couple of inches from his waist line. Bravo Pilo!!

Almost 40km (paul and I), to Old Montreal and back, the usual route, head winds, average 29kph (Paul), 28pkh(Tito Lits & Tito Pilo).

Tomorrow's forecast looks iffy. Tennis anyone?

I'll take Trish's bike to the shop tomorrow, have them take a closer look at the rim / spokes, to look for any minute burrs, small but sharp enough to puncture the tube after a few minutes it's be installed. With this problem taken cared of, I'll have them put new set of Continental Duraskin+K tires and new tubes, and hopefully Trish won't be experinecing tire punctures for sometime. Never had a tire puncture on my Conti's, logged over 3000 kms on it, no problem. I was told by the bike mechanic over at the Atwater shop that it's a good tire for training rides, a tire of choice by many Pros for their training rides.

Have you ridden your bike lately? Have I told you lately that I love you??

1 comment:

Lito G. Espinosa said...

Lots of luck and less of feasting and eating (the wrong food).

It's not impossible, if you believe.