Friday, October 29, 2004

Shella's life in here!- with her fat amos, read on :)

Shella's life in here! Blog



Excerpt:
"Hello its me shella!
Today was a good day in my time. My fat amo have gaven me a present gift for my 20 years today. She's telling me that come the time for teeth she will paying for halve of the costs. You see i have a no teeth in the front of my lips. its only 3 that is gone not there ok. i dont know where to it has been but its a long time already. i think when i was a child it had fell some time. my mather always tell me that when i became a growned woman she will give me teeths. but mather (inay) is have no moneys."

3 comments:

LGE said...

don't know if this is for real :)

LGE said...

nevertheless, it is amusing- read it while sipping coffee and eating your pandesal (or bread)

Lito G. Espinosa said...

Sheila wrote:
"Shella said...
hi tito lits! ok i am learned how to using it well sometime in my highschool. i am finish it march 12. we are learned to how to using to internets ok. blogspot is ok to use very easy to learned but sometime i am having some many troubles ok so its easy sometime but only a few. my amos in the downstairs has 2 pc (personal computer) inside there office with internets available ok. it is good for thanks so much ok!"

if this is for real, i am truly amazed, 'cause tita nil isn't even good at surfing the net :) also shows that blogging knows no bounds, it's accessible to anyone.

my hat off to shella for sharing with all of us a glimpse of her world through the "blogging glass"