Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Today- feeling so tired, I'm going to bed early, good night

Just got back from an Elders Board Meeting, more frequent than usual,
as we are going through a transition stage. Feeling very tired.
Meeting started at 6:00PM with a Pizza dinner, ended at 10:00PM.

Our Senior Pastor is moving, Lord willing, by the end of November.
This is dependent on their house here being sold so that they can
finalize the purchase of the house they found at town they will be
moving to (Cobourg, Ontario).

I am also feeling so tired as I am now probably because Paul and I
went for a bike ride earlier this afternoon. Got back home by 5:00PM
and I had to be at the church by 6:00PM and I was also assigned to
bring our Pizza dinner. Called ahead to order the pizza, showered and
changed, made it to my scheduled appointment on time. Bravo!!


Anyway, back to our bike ride, we took the usual route to Old Montreal, against a head wind, struggling to do 20kph - 22kph :) On the way back though, it was a different story, we now had the tail wind. We were reaching speeds of 40+kph on the bike path. Not much traffic this afternoon (on the bike path), mainly, I am guessing, because of the cold temperature and the strong wind. By the way, the speed limit at the bike path is 20kph :)

Another good ride Pauly boy!
--
Tito Lits
have you ridden your bike lately?
http://lovetoride.blogspot.com

No comments: