Friday, October 01, 2004

On our way to visit Collin at the ICU, Jewish General Hospital

'Dropped off T.Nil at the Royal Victoria Hospital.

Next stop, Pastor K (Kevin), our new Youth Pastor at Fairview Alliance Church, for a breakfast meeting and followed by a visit to Collin, a brother in Christ, who is currently at the ICU of the Jewish General Hospital on Cote St. Catherine St.

Spotted this beautiful scene, thank God I have my digital camera with me most of the time, stopped and took these photos. Wow, God's Creation Calls - how can I say there is no God, when all around creation calls??


"Daybreak" - Mackenzie King Park, Cote St. Catherine St., Montreal Posted by Hello


Yes, and it's daybreak if you wanna believe
It can be daybreak, ain't no time to grieve Posted by Hello

Daybreak (Barry Manilow)

I'm singin' to the world
It's time we let the spirit come in
Let it come on in
I'm singin' to the world
Everybody's caught in the spin
Look at where we've been
We've been runnin' around, year after year
Blinded with pride, blinded with fear

the rest of the lyrics with guitar chords

No comments: